Mónica Diez Cunill
Property Manager Collegiate Nº 4926
Property Administrators Association Barcelona-Lleida
Law degree from the Univerisat Autònoma de Barcelona
Service Management Community of Owners of Costa Brava Administracions S.L. is structured based on:
- Economic and administrative control of budget expenditure and revenue.
- The delinquency control.
- The management of preventive and corrective arms of the farm maintenance.
Service Management Community of Owners may include:
- Community Constitution for those farms that require it.
- Legalization of the Book of Acts of the Community.
- Registration of the property in the corresponding Delegation of Finance and carrying out the necessary procedures for the granting of the NIF.
- Preparation of annual budget expenditure.
- Issuance and collection management of periodic receipts, corresponding to both the regular budget and extraordinary. Remission direct debits cargo is handled electronically.
- Control and payment of all financial obligations of the community of periodic and regular basis, as well as other exceptional Community entrust the Costa Brava Administracions S.L. and they will be authorized by the President of the Community in order to maintain proper function of each and every one of the services of the property.
- Annual liquidation of expenses and income, detailing all expenses grouped under the general accounting plan in force, and distributed according to the respective partition coefficients, and detailing the income for the different concepts of issue, mentioning balances, individualized resulting, sending a copy to all owners.
- Preparation of invitations to General, Ordinary and Extraordinary Meetings; Together with assistance to such specialized personnel Costa Brava Administracions S.L.
- Composing and sending to all owners of the minutes of the Community Boards and transcribing the Book of Acts.
- Clothing and payroll and social security of the employees of the community as well as the statements of I.R.P.F.
- We manage claims processing that may occur in the Community, with the corresponding insurance company, continuously monitoring until complete resolution.
- Community management and monitoring faults.
- Application, monitoring and comparison of all budgets, repairs and maintenance.
- Preparation of statutes and Internal Regulations.
- Control of delinquency
In general we can cover any other service related to the proper functioning of their community.
Contact us and we will inform